April 4, 2010
first time doing eye mask
MUET talk at SMKC

and the day before went to genting and teluk intan for all soul's day.we stay at genting until 4.20am,then rush to teluk intan.and i found tat almost every corner of first world indoor theme park has WifI,gotta take laptop to there next time.

spending about 2 hours doing my chemistry report there.hahaha. i am doing assignment at top peak of malaysia,and it was cool,and i din't put on jacket for the first time in genting.

i think the most quite place in theme park is McDonald
taken on thursday,when i fetch my friend back,this is wat a beautiful scenery i saw ,is it mesmerizing,i can't stop myself to take the beautiful scene~~
,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!