October 22, 2010

maple 's narcisstic snap!

it was hui ling's wanna-try-jacket,but then i try the clothe for fun,it look simple and not attempting at all when it was hanging outside,but then u will feel comfortable and look nice after u put on it^^

next time,i also wan t o do like this le,
i mean i will also try even the clothe look normal


on the same say,graduation in the morning...........

science class man,all look handsome o~~~


me and my chemistry teacher plus class teacher,do my baju kebaya pretty????


YDHY and cikgu Asmani

class moniter and teacher


me and adeline,sb say adeline very pretty during tat day o~~~



behind the scene.....when we take class photo at stage


me and lin wei,a heart to heart talk friend.
my back side,the hair,i done myself de,pretty ma????


me and my best friend,susan teoh

at first,i plan to take a random,candid photo of our class preparing to going stage,but then ...when the gals see the camera,they all end up run away.....haiz........


so...here are there.

i am going to off le,加油,郭素宏!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!