As we were travelled in tour group, we need to be there (KLIA) by 6am in the morning.....and our will depart at 9.15am.
Luggages for total 8 people??
More pricey than the conventional one.....
I like how they have recycle bin in airport!
Credit to awesome inovation of human. Deep condolences to the lost family in MH370 and MH17...
Checking if any liquid is if us. Sad. BUsy drinking water pulak....
Aerotrain in KLIA. Must take! Cause first time boarding in KLIA mar~~ In fact, it's my first time boarding to oversea also.
While waiting for train. Also, I did record during our journey into the MAS plane. Still need some time to edit the video before I put it here. =)
Took bus to 深圳 immediately after that. It took about 2 hours to reach. Our first place. The DAMN世界之窗。 Why I used the word "DAMN"? Cause we were already complaint that we were so hungry, straving for food. But the tour guide insist to take us here. To take a photo =.= So that they can earn more +.+ . So end up we staying outside of the park without buying ticket to enter. That's the feature of travel with tour group. Literally Touch & Go. Even we already spent an amount of bus fuel that. We were here just to take photo. *doubleface palm.
Well, maybe in the future I will still travel with tour group. BUt a branded tour group or self-planning tour. Many of my friends told me about the cons of travelling with tour group. But it's my mum who arranged for this travel trip. As none of us have been travel abroad before. we dare not to risk ourselve by travelling alone.
The CONS of travel with tour group:
1. LIterally just Touch & Go in many places.
2. Spent most of the time in buses (quite suitable for elderly huh)
3. Bring tourist to the unwanted place to hard-sell their tea, clothes, pearl , jewellry andso on. #rubbish . I was and still am quite piss off of this.
4. TIme wasting travel those damn place.
5. Keep eating the same food. (During my entire trip in China, I have eaten the same type of dishes of first meal until the end. ) . You are not given much chance to explore the local delicacies of the place.
6. Couldn't ensure to control your budget also. You might need to pay for any park entrance ticket if any of the other tourist suggested to visit a place.
7. Bound to group member activities. You are very much not encourage to leave your group. =( Cannot do exploration.
The PROS of travel with tour group:
1. No need to walk much, rested in air-cond bus after complete one tourism place.
2. Save our wallet.Because the trip quite improve everything. Except your shopping expense. (As long as you don't buy those hard-sell effing goods. )
3. Eat until full.
4. Nice accomodation. (better than budget hotel, though with buffet every morning!)
Laser light show together with real people show!
the first night of our trip. We rest ourselve in this hotel. I think is the best hotel among of 4 days trip in CHina. The breakfast also showing the most premium standard among the all.
the neon orange sport bra that I bought for Rm15! So far haven deck it in any occassion. #failedworkoutplan
Alright, that's all from this post, Maybe I will continue to my Hong Kong trip post here in the future. But for now, I prefer to read novel , talk to my family instead of staying in front of this lappy and blogging. hehe.