May 18, 2015

Lace Affair

What you appear in your mind when talking about LACE?


I used to related LACE with Ballet , perhaps because both give me the feeling of elegant, demure. Also, I always think that having bra that it's hem sewn with strip of lace is sexy!

Me wearing a black sleeveless top with black lace, that's why it's not very visible here. But it enhance the overall aesthetic. Imagine that if the top become a plain black design, it would be a little dull, and you might need to pair with accessories to pair it off.

WHile lace being tagged with elegant and sophisticated, it still depend on how you style it. I saw some of the pieces from Zalora were quite nice! 

 LOLA SKYE- Lace Tee




 SOMETHING BORROWED_Fringe Cardigan.




 DOROTHY PERKINS_Lace Kimono  (THis is one of my favourite!! )




 KITSCHEN_Lace Short Sleeve Top




Last but not least, Duchness of Cambridge,  Kate Middleton strutted in a Bridal Gown, designed by Sarah Burton during her grand day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!