August 26, 2015

Pasta Zanmai : Expensive but Great services!

Date visited: 31st August 2015 @One Utama Shopping Mall

It was a date of my bf and me. 
Went to Pasta Zanmai because boy friend favour the food there. 

So my first and second time visit Pasta Zanmai was with WS!! 

 Believe it or not? The Chicken Teriyaki rice & The short neck Clam pasta soup come with a package, and it cost only Rm 29!! I was thrilled to see the huge portion on the chicken teriyaki rice!!


 A huge plate full with delectable chicken teriyaki, it's so juicy, succulent, moist and sweet with the Teriyaki sauce!


Despite the name mini Short neck clam pasta soup, the portion is not mini at all! 4 clams ler~~ and top on with 2 different type of mushroom!

When the food is served, I thought the waiter serve the wrong table, never thought it would be full size like this.  

 I guess this is the speciality of Pasta Zanmai

Heartily full & Huge portion
Fresh ingredients
Extra added (mushroom!! my favourite mushroom! )


Which is also the reason of him, who save money all the time, would like to dine in Pasta Zanmai once in awhile. (and I glad that he always choose the occasion I was there! )


Yes, this package is exist in the menu. I forgotten to take the pic of the menu. But somehow it's located at the page, after pasta and all the main food. and come various combo food. YOu will understand after you flip through the menu. 



 Got one expression that my face twitched because the tasco sauce is unexpectedly spicy~~ Not really spicy~~ but I put too much tasco.


 I expect nothing from their chicken terikayi. Chicken seem so common everywhere. So even their most common dish was delicious too! Decided to take a look on the terikayi sauce, taste sweet.. yum yum~~~


And the great thing about dine in One Utama is that you get to buy some real authentic Japanese imported snacks. food at their Japanese outlet here in One Utama! 




VERDICT
Overall, the service here is not as friendly as Paradigm Mall. Both my bf and me would agree that we would prefer to go Pasta Zanmai in Paradigm Mall because their service is more friendly, and more welcomed. Anyway, we undestood the reason of them being less friendly. The crowd in One Utama never stop flowing in. But the service crew were quite attentive. 

Just that I don't like to see that their beverage bar was stacked full with drank cups..
But the arrangement of the seat...One Utama is more spacious! 


Service:           3/5
Environment:   5/5
Food:       4.5/5
Worthy:   4.5/5





******************************************

Date visited:  13th August 2015 @Paradigm Mall
   my boyfriend and me went in Paradigm Mall. He brings me here. cause he keep mention the foods here very nice. So there goes my first time visiting Pasta Zanmai. The pics above is basically the foods for 2 of us, and it's really very full after dinner. And double full for stuffing my stomach with Chat Time before going back.


 Refreshing Green Tea Rm 3.50 


 My boy friend, TWS
 and me.


                                                             Environment
 The environment here generally is above average. It doesn't have any fancy decoration. It has a clean , air-conditioned, comfortable environment. With an open kitchen. In my opinion, when a restaurant set up a transparent open kitche, the basic condition must be clean, even in preparing, like everytime after you cut the pork cutlet, you must clean any residue left. It involves a lot of meticulous preparation. Hence I would have a better first impression for those restaurant with open wet kitchen.





The restaurant has an alfresco area too. I not sure they closed this section that day, or just no people want to  go in. Not to say the restaurant is very spacious, but the gap between each of the table not big, but is comfortable enough for patron to move easily, and watch other dishes from other tables. =D


                                                                        Foods
Salmon NO Cream sauce Pasta  Rm 29. 

The one that I ordered is Rm 29. There is a small size available at Rm 19.I like the pasta that is full of cheese and cream. This is not really cheesy, it taste slightly different from other carbonara that I tried. It still taste good, and full after several mouthful of pasta and it is enough to keep me full. 


 The best part of this it has my favourite salmon and assorted mushroom!! #mushroomlover



This dishes cost Rm 22, but I have forgotten the name, It has the name "Chicken teriyaki" then "omelette" and it's a fried rice beneath the buttery omelette. I am a curious kid, I watched how the omelette was being fried through the transparent glass. So I know that It's buttery omelette.

The chicken slide was so tender, flavourful with great seasoning (even I don;t know what is the seasoning), but it is great! 



Onsen Tamago Rm 3

Egg lover Bf ordered this.Half boiled egg swim in the generous amount of soba sauce. The waiter asked if anything that we would like to feedback on, Boyfriend mention the tamago was serving cool, so the waiter replaced another onsen tamago for us, with warm soba sauce! 

I think I owe an explanation here. Because the half boiled egg is already pre-cooked before anyone placed order. Hence only Soba sauce would be added when somebody order this. Everything would be in room temperature if they didn't warm the soba sauce. (Cause it's impossible to warm the half boiled egg mar~~ )

THis is what I mean by good service! Greet people with smile, happily to receive feedback from customer. I would like to come here again! 



This salad do not has any price. My boyfriend ordered set meal, hence this salad come with the chicken teriyaki below. It's a healthy side dishes seasoning is my favourite goma(sesame dressing)! Oh wait, the waiter there told me, if you personally request of a few more cherry tomatoes if you want more, they were happy to serve you =D what a great service yea. 




 The table before we started nomming.


And after noming.

All I wanted tell from BEFORE & AFTER is that. The cultural in Pasta Zanmai is that the waiter will clean the dishes when you finish it, so that the table won't be that messy and full with stuff, and we have the space to fiddling our handphone =D


TOtal meal was Rm 57.50

the price shown above inclusive of GST, I not sure if they charge service charge or not, but it's not found in the receipt.Overall the rating is 8/10. That's why I feel that it is worth to review. =D 




Pasta Zanmai Paradigm Mall


OPening Hour: 10 am - 10 pm , last order on 9.30pm 

Address : Kelana Jaya CF-36, Level C, Paradigm Mall, No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A, Petaling Jaya, 47301

Contact Number:  03-79421013

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pastazanmai


Note: Pasta Zanmai is a pork free restaurant. SO they do welcome Muslim friends as well. Some of their beef and chicken might contain alcohol , but you can request to omit alcohol. Their chicken and beef are certified halal. So worry free for Muslim friends =D 

2 comments:

  1. Loved the food there although it' slightly pricey

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Carol,

    same here. Good food is worht the price. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!