September 21, 2015

Korean BBQ buffet 2: Ssikkek

It's been more an 3 years since I last blog about the same restaurant. I blog about the restaurant when it just opening , and perhaps because that I have the first one to blog, my this post has one of the highest in google search ranking. So I decided to re-visit the restaurant again, for another round of review. It's too worthy, who knows I might review it again.



It is a Korean BBQ buffet, with the tagline, EAT ALL YOU CAN!
Back to 2012, Ssikkek is among the most early restaurant that started with this KOrean BBQ buffet concept. While I was looking for this shop in  kepong area, there were several other Korean BBQ buffet that use the same concept as well!

However, after 3 years, Ssikkek only become more and more popular. I even saw this restaurant was one of top 10 must eat in Kepong.


I actually not sure is there is a way to eat. We basically must put everything we want to eat on the grilled pan.

As most the meat as been seasoned, so you no need to worry about tasteless. In fact, it might be heavy in taste also.

Trust me, this is one of the economic cheap buffet in KL area. My plate, I have been refill things like this several times, until I was full. Like you don't want to eat anymore.

My favourite Kimchi soup. Taste like Tom yum, but taste like Kimchi too~~ but less spicy. which is good if you want to drink a lot of it. 


Lunch Buffet 
Adult Rm 19.90
Kid Rm 14.90 


Dinner Buffet
Adult Rm 39.90
Kid Rm 34.90

only in dinner:
Pork Belly
Pork Shoulder
Seafood
Sushi
Ice-cream
Brocolli! 


No GST and Service Charge. 

 There is also rice prepared, if you want grab some carbohydrate. But so far I was the only one who took the rice. I wanna eat with kimchi soup, =D


 Grilled X Bonding


 I sweat awhile after several round of grilling also .








Last but not least, here is a simple video of the moment KOK family makan in Ssikkek here.



Ssikkek Address: 
21, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1, Laman Rimbunan, Kepong. 

Operation Hour: 
Lunch : 11.30am - 3.00pm (closed Monday-Wednesday)
Dinner : 6.00pm - 11.00pm (Open everyday)



Contact number:03 - 6730 8423



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! <3 <3
I really motivated when I saw people do read and make effort to comment everytime! TQ!