April 14, 2017

OOTD : Not so grunge in Petaling Street


Have you ever believed that is alter ego (the other side of you) in every human? I don't really believe on that. But I do believe that everyone has a lot of side that he/she wants to bring out. So initially I was trying to act cool, being grunge.


Photography by the very talent pretty lady Eve Wai Kuan, she is my first PHD student! When I first got to know that she read my blog, I was like, OMG a PHD student reads my blog!!
Putting out the tarte comestic dark brown lipstick to act chio.


Photographer : Eve Wai Kuan
Date : 26th February 2017
Venue : Random walkways in the vintage, historic, culturally rich Petaling Street. 








I actually very like the angle of of Eve captured of me. Just that my thigh is fat is a fact, which I couldn't ignore. Motivation to get a slim thigh now! 



Black Chio Tee: Doppleganger 
Pants: From my mom
Sneakers: From Pasarayaku
Hat: From Bangkok Chatuchak 




Beh Song look.


Will break this time for Street Photoshoot into 3 parts as each of them , which I editted later on, has different theme. Stay tuned to my next post.  Photoshoot in LRT. My ever favourite photoshoot spot!!!

Let me know what do you think, okay?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...